Our culture of responsibility and sustainability isn’t just for the product. We are growing our team by paying fair wages, offering benefits, and creating manageable working hours to allow our team to have a great work life balance. All levels of experience are welcome.
GreenDish is currently hiring for the following positions:
GreenDish Line Cooks
The position of line cook in the operations at GreenDish Kitchen consists of managing the daily preparation of food items in an efficient, healthful and attractive and delicious manner.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Present food using proper presentation techniques and written recipes
- Coordinate execution of menu items and orders with kitchen and service staff team-mates
- Execute food preparation and organize station in a timely manner for daily menu execution for pickup and delivery service
- Check and maintain all food storage areas for cleanliness, quantity and quality of raw and prepped food items, rotating product in accordance to ‘first in, first out’ standards and reporting any poor quality or loss to management immediately.
- Take proper care of ranges, ovens, griddles, warmers and all kitchen surfaces and utensils.
- Work as a willing member of a team executing high standards under demanding conditions
- Help train and offer direction to new kitchen and service staff team members
- Prepare all bulk prep items according to leadership standards and written recipes
- Provide management with updated contact information to maintain prompt and comprehensive professional communication
- Report to management ready to work at scheduled start time
- Report to management at the end of each shift for final walk-through and approval
- Execute high standards of organization and cleanliness in all work spaces
- Any and all other professional duties delegated to line cook by management
- Reports to: Culinary Director, Kitchen Manager, Kitchen Steward, Ownership